The Boss PS-6 Harmonist Compact Guitar Effects Pedal - Four intelligent pitch-shift effects and three-voice harmony in one compact pedal.
The Boss PS6 features a powerful, custom-designed DSP chip for superior performance, providing superb sound quality, ease of use, and professional pitch effects all in one box.
Housed in the standard BOSS compact pedal, the PS-6 offers four different effect modes: Harmony, Pitch Shifter, Detune, and the all-new Super Bend. An astounding amount of effects control over the four modes is possible with the easy-to-use, four-knob interface.
Super Bend creates wild three- and four-octave pitch sweeps, and pedal-bending effects. The automatic behaviour of Super Bend is easily adjusted with SHIFT, RISE TIME, and FALL TIME controls. For real-time control, users can connect an optional BOSS FV-500L/H or Roland EV-5 expression pedal and use the PS-6 as a foot-controlled pedal-bend effect.
It’s fast and simple for players to create rich three-voice harmony with the PS-6 by selecting the desired major or minor key and turning the SHIFT knob to 3-VOICE. In Pitch Shifter mode, players will enjoy extremely high-quality pitch shifts over a wide, +/- two-octave range. Detune mode provides chorus-like effects, which can be used in conjunction with three-voice harmony if desired.
The Boss PS-6 Main Features Include:
- Housed in the standard BOSS compact pedal
- Four effect modes in one stompbox: Harmony, Pitch Shifter, Detune, and S-BEND (Super Bend)
- Four-knob interface
- Easily create two- or three-voice harmonies with selectable key and voicing High-quality pitch shifting
- Three-voice harmony
- Powerful, custom-designed DSP chip
- Super Bend provides up to four octaves of extreme pitch bending
- Control pitch via an expression pedal