Inject a shot of high-octane fuel into your music with the Boss SL-20 Slicer.
With the Boss SL-20 you can instantly transform a guitar, bass, keyboard, or vocal into a pulsating groove instrument. Choose from 50 onboard Slice patterns or experiment with the SL-20's innovative Harmonic Slicer feature, which generates percussive melodies, Loop Record, and unique 3D Panning.
The Boss SL-20 transforms your music into percussive "chopped" grooves. Fifty rhythmic patterns are onboard, with adjustable note attack and duration, plus amazing Harmonic Slice effects. Create high-energy patterns onstage in real-time, or use the Boss SL-20 as a song writing and recording tool. Play the sliced sounds in real-time while capturing them with Loop Record.
An internal tap-tempo feature is included, as well as the ability to sync to external MIDI clock. Sound characteristics of the Boss SL-20 such as attack, duration, effect level, and direct level can be controlled by the onboard knobs or from an external Expression pedal.
The Boss SL-20 is an addictive effect that inspires creativity. It's great for guitarists, but it's equally useful for other instrumentalists as well. Plug in a bass, keyboard, iPod®, or any other instrument or music-playback device. DJs and dance-music artists will also love the Boss SL-20 as a rhythmic-performance tool.
Boss SL-20 main features include:
- Instant groove and percussive-melody generator
- 50 Slice patterns onboard, with adjustable attack and duration, including Harmonic Slice
- Tap Tempo via onboard pedal switch; internal and MIDI sync
- Sound characteristics such as attack, duration, effect level, and direct level are controllable via external Expression pedal (sold separately)
- Variety of output modes, including the unique 3D Panning for spacious sliced FX