The legendary Boss TU-3 chromatic tuner pedal
sits at the feet of some of the very greatest guitarists in the
world, and is considered an unarguable industry standard in guitar
tuning by players and studio professionals alike.
In the form of a rugged metal chassis that will stand up to
repeated stomps night after night, the TU-3 allows you to get
perfectly in tune thanks to a 21-segment LED meter that can
recognise ‘regular’ guitars and basses but even 7-string guitars
and 6-string basses.
The high-brightness display is very clearly visible from a
distance, so even with the glare of stage lighting you’ll still be
able to ensure that you’ve kept your tuning, and for those who like
to transpose their axe a little lower than E, there’s also a flat
tuning option that can support as many as six half-steps down.
When you click on the BOSS TU-3, your signal is also
automatically muted for convenience, and via way of an optional
PCS-20A cable, you’re able to power up to seven BOSS compact effect
pedals too, making an invaluable, versatile and world-beating tuner
pedal that has become a professional go-to.
The Boss TU-3 Chromatic Tuner Main Features Include:
- 21-segment LED meter with brightness control
- High-Brightness mode enhances meter visibility outdoors
- Accu-Pitch Sign function provides visual verification when
tuning is complete
- Chromatic and Guitar/Bass mode (tune by string number, with
support for 7-string guitars and 6-string basses)
- Flat tuning is supported with Guitar Flat mode, which allows
for tunings up to six semitones below standard pitch
- Tuner automatically mutes when the tuner is on
- Supplies power for up to 7 BOSS compact effect pedals
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 73 mm (2-7/8 inches) x 129 mm (5-1/8
inches) x 59 mm (2-3/8 inches)
- Weight: 390 g (0 lbs. 14 oz.)