The Bugera 333XL Infinium Valve Guitar Amp Head features three fully independent channels.
These include a totally Clean channel that won’t break up; a Crunch channel for a “halfway dirty” rock and blues tone (or crank the gain for a metal rhythm tone); and a Lead channel with the same structure as the Crunch channel, but with access to more gain. Each of these channels has its own volume feeding the overall master volume, giving you total control over the level of each.
The revolutionary INFINIUM Valve Life Multiplier technology is like having your very own technician inside your amp constantly monitoring and tweaking valve performance for the ultimate in tonal integrity and reliability. This revolutionary circuit not only optimizes the performance of each output tube, it dynamically balances the drive between them to more evenly distribute the load.
With INFINIUM, your tubes last up to 20 times longer, saving you substantial money over the lifespan of your amplifier. INFINIUM also compensates for the effects of aging, automatically adjusting current levels to keep your valves sounding as good as the day they were installed.
If and when a valve does reach the end of its life, the system even tells you which one to replace. All you need do is replace the faulty valve and let INFINIUM take care of the rest for you. This all adds up to more consistent sound quality and longer life for your valves. Maintenance for valve amps has never been this easy!
Bugera 333XL Infinium Guitar Amp Head features:
- Hand-built 120-Watt amplifier driven by 4 x EL34 valves (convertible to 6L6)
- Modern 3-channel preamp design (Clean, Crunch, Lead) featuring 4 x 12AX7 valves for boutique clean and face-melting hi-gain tone
- Integrated high-class reverb is assignable per channel and has a dedicated Reverb control
- Revolutionary INFINIUM Valve Life Multiplier technology
- XL switches on the Lead and Crunch channels for killer low end control
- Adjustable Noise Gate available on Lead channel
- Fully independent Equalizer sections for each channel with dedicated Bass, Mid and Treble control
- Classic Presence control for efficient midrange sound shaping
- Remote controlled FX Loop with adjustable Send and Return level also serves as Boost function
- Heavy-duty footswitch for Channel selection and FX Loop/Boost function included Line output with dedicated Level control
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet