The Bugera BV1001T Veyron T is the 2,000-Watt bass guitar head every bass player searches for! Light, powerful and sonically brilliant.
Bugera’s defiant Class-D amplifier technology allows for gargantuan potential and stunning audible performance that is driven by 3x12AX7 vacuum tubes for ultimate tone. Blessed with a studio-grade compressor and DYNAMIZER technology, that allows you to take full advantage of every single Watt in your amplifier, the output signal and dynamic range is treated with a practical and truly professional finish.
You can achieve the sound and feel of time-honoured tube amps with the operation of the passive Bass and Treble Baxandall EQ circuit as well as treating your bass-cravings with the active, tube-driven Mid-control, working in tandem with a sophisticated 3-position mid-frequency switch that gives you the power to dial-in the ultimate tone for you! Continuing the professional approach to your live performance, the mute switch provides the ability to tune silently and the 15dB input switch makes switching between passive and active basses easy and quick.
The BV1001T provides wonderful connectivity for all occasions from home-use right up to that career defining gig. For quiet rehearsals, you have the option to plug in your headphones as the Bugera offers speaker cabinet emulation for a great tonal experience. A dedicated FX loop for connecting external effects grants you the capacity to further modify your sound. The Aux input is provided to allow you to play along with and learn your favourite songs whilst the world-class balanced DI output is convenient for both recording and live performance giving you the best options whenever you use the Veyron T.
Providing you with an ultra-compact and lightweight bass head, with fully customisable tone controls and huge power, the BV1001T will be welcomed by professional bass players throughout the musical world!
The Bugera BV1001T Veyron T Bass Amplifier Head’s main features include:
- Ultra-high power 2,000-Watt bass amplifier
- 3 x 12AX7 vacuum tubes
- D-Class Amplifier
- Dynamizer power management technology
- 6-stage Class-A tube preamplifier for harmonically rich and vibrant tube sound
- Legendary optical compressor for extremely musical compression
- Dedicated Bass, Mid & Treble control
- Selectable mid-frequency switch providing 3 classic sound variations
- Passive Baxandall bass and high band EQ plus active, tube-driven mid EQ
- Balanced DI output with pre/post EQ routing
- Dedicated FX Loop
- Switchable Tuner Out works either as tuner connection or live monitor feed
- Aux input
- Headphone out