The Bugera TRIREC INFINIUM all-valve Guitar Amp Head features a Varipower dial that scales output power from 1 to 100 Watts, giving you sweet power tube saturation at apartment-friendly volumes.
Feel like experiencing a power valve variety besides 6L6? INFINIUM Valve Life Multiplier technology not only extends the lifespan of your output valves, it allows you to run all 6L6s, 6550s, EL34s, or you can mix any combination of the above to create your own signature tone.
The TRIREC also gives you three preamp channels, each with a wide array of sonic options, internal reverb, an adjustable and remote switchable boost, an FX loop, and three rectifier modes to choose from (valve, silicon diode, valve and silicon diode).
The Bugera TRIREC INFINIUM features three preamp channels, each with three-band EQ, Presence, Volume and Gain controls. Channel 1 gives you pristine cleans and a DRIVE setting for a dynamic crunch tone. Channels 2 and 3 give you three overdrive modes: Classic for blues and classic rock sounds, Vintage for more gain for hard rock, and Modern for pure, maniacal metal.
Five 12AX7 valves give the TRIREC’s preamp stage the mojo to cover this vast tonal palette. The output stage contains 4 x 6L6 valves (convertible to 4 x EL34 valves—not included).
Bugera TRIREC INFINIUM main features include:
- Hand-built and hand-wired 100-Watt Class A/B amplifier driven by 4 x 6L6 valves (convertible to EL34)
- Revolutionary INFINIUM Valve Life Multiplier technology
- 3 fully independent channels with switchable voicings (Classic, Vintage and Modern) featuring 5 x 12AX7 valves
- 3 unique rectifier modes featuring 2 x 5U4 valves and silicon diodes
- Integrated high-class reverb with dedicated Reverb control
- VARIPOWER control allows the maximum power to be seamlessly scaled down to produce a cranked amp sound at much lower volumes
- Dedicated Gain, Bass, Mid, Treble, Presence and Volume controls per channel for awesome sound shaping
- Adjustable and remote controllable Boost function for ultimate punch when playing leads
- Heavy-duty 6-button footswitch for channel selection, Boost, Reverb and FX Loop function included - doubles as MIDI IN / THRU for complete MIDI remote switching
- Manual or auto-assignable FX Loop with independent Send and Return level controls
- External Switching connectors for remote control of channel selection, Boost, Reverb and FX Loop
- Line output with dedicated Level control
- Multi-impedance output connectors (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet