The Epiphone Thunderbird Classic-IV PRO, Alpine White is an addition to Epiphone's range of Thunderbird bass guitars, combining Epiphone's affordable quality with brilliant, Gibson-designed pickups.
The Epiphone Thunderbird Classic-IV PRO AW features a 7-ply mahogany and walnut neck-through-body design, with mahogany body wings in the now legendary Thunderbird body shape.
The neck has a 1960s rounded bass profile and is topped by a rosewood fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo nickel/silver alloy frets, and decorated with pearloid inlays. With a 34" scale length, the Classic-IV PRO has the same great design as its Gibson equivalent.
The Thunderbird Classic-IV PRO is equipped with a pair of Gibson TB-Plus humbucker pickups that are wax potted and filled with epoxy to produce full frequency, vintage Thunderbird tones. Each pickup has a dedicated volume control, while there is also a master tone control for sculpting the perfect sound.
With other appointments including a classic style 3-point adjustable Flush-Mount bridge, black die-cast 17:1 ratio tuners and black hardware, the Classic-IV PRO is a rugged and reliable instrument. It is finished in a smart Alpine White with a white scratchplate with the Thunderbird graphic.
The main features of the Epiphone Thunderbird Classic-IV PRO, Alpine White include:
- 7-Ply Mahogany and Walnut Neck-Through-Body Design
- Mahogany Wings
- 1960s Rounded Bass Neck Profile
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- 20 Medium Jumbo Nickel/Silver Alloy Frets
- Pearloid Inlays
- 34" Scale Length
- 2 x Gibson TB-Plus Humbucker Pickups
- 2 x Volume Controls, 1 x Master Tone Control
- Classic Style 3-Point Adjustable Flush-Mount Bridge
- Black Die-Cast 17:1 Ratio Tuners
- Black Hardware
- Alpine White Finish With White Scratchplate Decorated With Thunderbird Graphic