The Fender Blues Junior is an all valve guitar amp combo providing signature Fender blues tones in a small, rehearsal and studio friendly package.
Part of the Hot Rod series of amps, the Fender Blues Junior III is a single channel, 15 watt amp with a 12 inch Eminence speaker. It utilises three 12AX7 preamp valves and two EL-84 Groove Tube power amp valves to create rich, warm tones. There is a Fat Switch feature, which adds an extra low end boost to the amp's sound.
The Fender Blues Junior III is ideal for studio use, practices, rehearsals and even small gigs. The advantage of the amp's single channel is that the amp's natural clean sound can be mixed with the drive feature to produce a lightly driven clean tone, and at a manageable volume, which is something that is more difficult to do with louder, higher output valve amps without the use of an attenuator.
The main features of the Fender Blues Junior include:
- Practice Or Studio Amp With A Great Blues Tone In A Small Combo Amp
- 3 x 12AX7 Preamp Valves, 2 x EL-84 Goove Tube Poweramp Valves
- 15 watts Into 8 Ohms Output
- 'Fat' Switch, Reverb, Footswitch Jack Input for Single Switch Footswitch To Control Fat Switch On Or Off (Footswitch Not Included)
- Rattle Reducing Shock Absorbers For EL84 Tubes
- Fender Special Design 'Lightening bolt' 12 Inch Speaker By Eminence
- Controls For Reverb, Master, Middle, Bass, Treble, 'Fat' Switch and Volume
- 31 lb (14.06 kg) Weight
- 16 Inch (40.64 cm) Height, 18 Inch (45.72 cm) Width, 9.18 Inch (23.31 cm) Depth