The Fender Super Champ X2 is a 15 watt guitar amplifier combo with a single 10 inch speaker that combines the best features of a classic valve amp with modern features such as digital effects and amp models.
Thanks to it's simplistic design and twin channels, the Super Champ X2 offers a wide range of tonal possibilities. Channel 1 provides the traditional clean tones that Fender amps are known for, while channel 2 is capable of producing a large variety of sounds thanks to the available digital effects and amp models.
Each effect and amp model on-board the Fender Super Champ X2 is highly adjustable thanks to FX adjust, bass and treble controls as well as a tap tempo function that alters delay time and modulation rate.
The Fender Super Champ X2 also comes equipped with USB connectivity allowing for total control and tailoring of the on-board effects through the available Fender FUSE software.
Watch the Fender Super Champ X2 guitar amplifier combo here:
The main features of the Fender Super Champ X2 guitar amplifier combo include:
- 15 watt twin channel valve amplifier combo
- Single 10" Fender Special Design Speaker
- 1 x 12AX7 preamp tube
- 2 x 6V6 power tubes
- 16 digital amp models including Tweed, Blackface, British and Metal
- 15 digital effects including vibratone, delay, chorus and tremolo
- 1/4" Line Output
- External speaker output
- USB connectivity for use with downloadable Fender FUSE software
- Dimensions: 23.3x44.5x38.1 cm/9.2/17.5/15 in/li>
- Optional Footswitch Available