The Gibson ES-335 Dot, Vintage Sunburst is a 6-String electric guitar from Gibson's Custom series.
The Gibson ES-335 Dot, Vintage Sunburst takes its influence from the original 1958 model, offering warm and mellow tones ideal for jazz and blues. The ES-335 Dot has a Maple and Poplar laminate wood body with a single, dolid maple block. It also has a one-piece mahogany neck, topped with a 22-fret, rosewood fingerboard.
Equipped with a pair of '57 Classic Humbucker pickups, the ES-335 Dot offers a great variety of tones, to accompany the guitar's 1960s tapered neck profile to provide supreme, fast and comfortable playability.
The Gibson ES-335 Dot is completed by nickel hardware and grover tuners, along with a classic ABR-1 bridge and dot inlays. Also included is a black Gibson hard case to protect this beautiful guitar.
The main features of the Gibson ES-335 DOT include:
- Classic guitar design with '57 Classic humbucker tone, supreme, fast and comfortable playability
- Maple top, back, and rims
- One-piece mahogany neck
- 22 fret, bound rosewood fingerboard
- Bound top and back
- 1960s slim taper neck profile
- Nickel hardware
- Pearloid Dot inlays
- 24.75 inch scale length
- 1.6875 inch nut width
- ABR Bridge
- Stopbar tailpiece
- Black top-hat knobs
- Grover Tuners
- ’57 Classic neck and bridge humbuckers
- 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way selector switch
- Gibson hardshell case included