The Gibson Les Paul Studio 2013, Ebony is an update on Gibson's popular Les Paul Studio model.
The Gibson Les Paul Studio 2013 has a 'modern', weight-relived mahogany body, with a maple top. The mahogany neck has a '60s slim taper profile, and is topped by a granadillo fingerboard, decorated with trapezoid inlays.
The Les Paul Studio 2013 is fitted with 490R and 498T humbucker pickups with dedicated volume and tone controls for each, equipped with push/pull coil-taps for a variety of both humbucker and single-coil pickup tonal options.
The LP Studio 2013's hardware consists of chrome, Tune-o-Matic bridge and tailpiece, and Vintage-style tuners. The Les Paul Studio is finished in Ebony with a white scratchplate.
The main features of the Gibson 2013 Les Paul Studio, Ebony include:
- New Gibson 2013 Les Paul Studio
- Ebony Finish
- 'Modern' weight-relieved, mahogany body
- Maple top
- 'Modern' Neck Relief design
- Mahogany 1960s-style Slim Tapered neck
- Granadillo fingerboard with trapezoid inlays
- 490R and 498T humbucker pickups
- 2 x Volume Controls, 2 x Tone Controls
- Push/Pull Coil Taps on Tone pots split the humbuckers to single-coils
- 3-way pickup selector
- Tune-O-Matic bridge
- Chrome hardware
- Vintage-style tuners
- Black speed pots
- Plastic pickguard