The Gibson SGJ, Rubbed Vintage Burst is a brand new model from Gibson USA's 2013 range, featuring a mahogany body and black-covered pickups.
The Gibson SGJ has a solid mahogany body in Gibson's classic SG body shape. The maple neck is cut in a 50's profile, topped by a rosewood fingerboard, decorated with dot inlays.
The SGJ is equipped with 490R and 490T humbucker pickups with black covers, providing a classic tone with a modern look. There are controls for volume and tone for each pickup, as well as a 3-way pickup selector switch.
The Gibson SGJ features chrome Tune-O-Matic, black button tuners and is finished in Rubbed Vintage Burst. The SGJ comes with a premium gigbag.
The main features of the Gibson SGJ, Rubbed Vintage Burst include:
- Solid mahogany body
- Maple neck with '50s rounded profile
- Rosewood fingerboard with 24 frets and dot inlays
- Chrome Tune-O-Matic, black button tuners
- 1 x 490R humbucker pickup, 1 x 498T humbucker pickup
- 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone controls
- 3-way pickup selector switch
- Black speed knobs
- Includes premium gig bag
- Rubbed Vintage Burst finish