The Godin 5th Avenue Kingpin Semi Acoustic Guitar, Cognac Burst delivers more projection & volume in the low/mids than traditional archtop acoustic guitars. The dynamically rich tone of the 5th Avenue makes this sophisticated instrument a dream to play.
The Godin 5th Avenue Kingpin Semi Acoustic Guitar features the Godin Kingpin P90 single-coil pickup, giving that classic, vintage tone with presence, clarity and a little attitude thrown in for good measure.
Made from Canadian Wild Cherry, the body of the 5th Avenue features a molded arched top and back, as well as an adjustable bridge, classic f-holes, contoured high-gloss headstock, floating pickguard and cream binding. Also, the rustic beauty of its Custom Polished Finish creates a gorgeous satin sheen reminiscent of the French polish of the 19th century.
The Godin 5th Avenue Kingpin Semi Acoustic Guitar Main Features Include:
- Canadian Wild Cherry archtop
- Canadian Wild cherry back & sides
- Silver Leaf maple neck
- Contoured high-gloss black headstock
- Custom Polished Finish reminiscent of the french polish of the 19th century
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Adjustable Tusq Bridge by Graphtech
- Cream Binding
- 1x Godin Kingpin P90 single-coil pickup
- 1x Volume, 1x Tone
- 16" (406 mm) fingerboard radius
- 24.84" (630 mm) Scale
- 1.72" (43 mm) nut width
- Colour: Cognac Burst