The Hartke LH500 500W Bass Amplifier Head for Hydrive Cabs. Packs a big punch in a portable, roadworthy package.
The Hartke LH500, like its big brother LH1000, has a classic 12AX7 Class-A tube front-end design with a solid-state output. Developed with the HyDrive cabs in mind, the LH 500 bass amp head has more than enough power and tone control to drive any cabinet on the market. This bass amp provides you with Treble and Bass Shelving to give its warm tone a little edge. Or use the Brite and Limiter switches to further sculpt your sound. Its intuitive front panel also makes adjustments on the fly a breeze. The Hartke LH500 Bass Amplifier packs a big punch in a portable, roadworthy package. A two-rackspace metal frame chassis, steel faceplate and handles allow for easy, safe transport from gig to gig. With the needs of modern bass players largely centered around volume and versatility, the LH500 is an ideal solution that gives you plenty of options to create the exact sound you're looking for.
The main features of the Hartke LH500 include:
- Packs a big punch in a portable, roadworthy package
- 500 watts of power
- Classic 12AX7 High Voltage Class-A tube preamp circuit
- Bass and Treble Shelving, plus mid-peak EQ controls
- Selectable brite switch for added high frequency response
- Selectable limiter switch with LED indicator
- Front panel XLR balanced direct output
- Rear panel 1/4-inch effects loop
- 1/4-inch output connectors
- Two-rackspace metal chassis with steel faceplate and handles
Hartke LH500 Bass Guitar Amp Head (code 49122)
500W Bass Guitar Amplifier Head for Hydrive Cabs
£349.99 (inc vat)