The Laney AH40 Amplifier Combo is a 40 watt Compact Audiohub multi-instrument amplifier for use with guitar or other electronic instruments, including electro acoustic guitar or bass.
The Laney AH 80 Compact Audiohub features 3 line-in channels, each with its own volume control. Channel one is equipped with an XLR socket as well as a jack input, which makes the AH40 compliant with a variety of inputs from differing sources, including a microphone via XLR cable.
The AH-40 Amplifier Combo includes a 5 band master Equalizer for more precise tone shaping, as well as an on board DSP digital delay with feedback, time and level controls. The AH40 also homes a 3.5mm stereo jack AUX input, line out socket and headphone out for silent practice.
The AH40 is loaded with a single custom designed 10” driver, housed in a dual position kick back cabinet, allowing you to use the amp conventionally, or in a tilted monitor position.
The main features of the Laney AH40 Compact Audiohub Amplifier Combo include:
- 40 Watts Power RMS @ 4 Ohms
- Jack Inputs on all channels with an additional XLR input on CH1
- Channel 1: Balanced XLR/Unbalanced Line
- Channel 2: Stereo Unbalanced Line
- Channel 3: Hi-Z Instrument
- Level and FX switch Channel Controls
- Master 5 Band Graphic EQ (±12dB)
- Line Out
- 8” Custom Designed Driver
- Carpet covered, dual position kickback cabinet
- Digital Delay with Feedback, Time & Level controls Effect
- Headphone Socket
- AUX/CD input – 3.5mm stereo jack
- Kick Proof Metal Grill