Line 6 DT50 Head 25/50W Guitar Amplifier combines revolutionary Bogner tube design with Line 6's HD Modelling technology.
The Line 6 DT50 goes further than any other amplifier to produce the best amp tones. Many amplifiers offer either modelling technology or reconfigurable analogue circuitry, but DT50 offers both to deliver something bigger than the sum of its parts. New HD modelling technology, a host of switchable analogue components, and a simple and elegant 2-channel interface – DT50 guitar amplifiers are in a category all their own.
The Line 6 HD modelling technology fully integrates with Reinhold Bogner’s most flexible tube design. They breathe unparalleled warmth, feel and depth into the amp voicings on which all great amplifiers are based – classic American cleans, chimey and crunchy English tones, and modern high-gain distortion. The 4-way Voicing switch is the heart of DT50, and flicking this switch starts a chain reaction that produces these incredible tones.
The HD modelling technology fuels each Voicing’s preamp and tone stack, and automatically pairs them with dynamic analogue circuitry including tube configuration and negative feedback topology (courtesy of Reinhold Bogner’s uniquely versatile 50-watt, EL34 power section). You get high amounts of negative feedback when you want your American clean tones to gleam and shine, zero negative feedback when you want your chimey English tones to sport their signature dynamics, and everything in between.
The front-panel Class A/Class AB and Pentode/Triode switches give unparalleled sonic options. With beauty deeper than its striking good looks, DT50 has a traditional two-channel format that is stunningly simple and instantly usable.
Get total analogue reconfiguration with one touch. Any combination of Voicing, operating class and power tube mode can be assigned to either channel. For example, Channel A can be Voicing I/Class A/Pentode, and Channel B can be Voicing IV/Class AB/Triode. This streamlined and straightforward layout is free of complexity and learning curve, and is ideal for any gigging musician.
Both channels have independent reverb for as much or as little “spring” you need. The DT50 also offers a “low-power” mode, which is perfect for recording or quieter gigs. Low-power mode lets the HD modelling technology provide both preamp and power amp tones so you can perform with all the grit and gain you need without the volume that normally comes with it.
Wrap it all in the tank-like construction that both Line 6 and Bogner are famous for, and you've got years of trouble-free performance on the road, and in the studio.
Line 6 DT50 Head main features include:
- Brand-new Line 6 HD amp modelling technology seamlessly integrates with Reinhold Bogner’s uniquely (and extremely) versatile tube sections
- Reconfigurable analog circuitry: negative feedback loop, operating class (class A, class AB), power tube mode (pentode/triode); low-power mode; 2-channel design
- Tubes: (2) 12AX7 preamp; (2) EL34 power amp
- Front panel: (Channels A and B) Drive, Bass, Mid Treble, Presence, Reverb, Channel Volume; Channel switch; Voicing switch; Pentode/Triode switch; Class A/Class AB switch; Master volume; Power; Standby
- Back panel: MIDI I/O; Channel footswitch input; L6 LINK in and out/thru; FX loop with Level control; Balanced direct out; Speaker outs (4 ohm, 8 ohm and 16 ohm)
- Connect a POD HD multi-effect pedal to control all DT50 Voicings and parameters from the floor while taking advantage of POD HD’s enormous collections of FX and HD amp models