The Line 6 MM4 Guitar Modulation stomp box modeller Pedal. Loaded with a treasure trove of vintage analog-style modulation and modern tone manglers.
The Line 6 MM4 is a Multi-Modulation Effects stomp box. Nothing opens up new guitar vocabulary quite like modulation. Drenching your tone in tremolo, flange, rotary speaker, chorus or even ring modulation can help you find your singular language on the instrument, while giving your listeners chills, thrills and psychoactive spills. But while run-of-the-mill chorus pedals and off-the-shelf tremolo boxes are rarely more than one-trick ponies, the tone-packed Line 6 MM4 Modulation Modeler rides into town with a treasure trove of vintage analog-style modulation and modern tone manglers, while providing the 24-bit stereo signal path and true bypass demanded of the digital domain. The MM4 features spot-on models based on classic mod units like the brilliant optical tremolo found in the 1965 Fender Deluxe Reverb amp, the badass bias tremolo of the 1960 Vox AC15, the legendary MXR Phase 90 favored by Eddie Van Halen, and even the dripping phase effects of the funkadelic Mu-Tron Bi-Phase. Step into the dimension of rotating speakers with models based on the Fender Vibratone and the classic Leslie 145. You’ll also get models based on a pair of MXR and A/DA’s essential flangers, as well as the Boss CE-1 Chorus Ensemble that made Andy Summer’s shimmering sound the cornerstone of the Police and the signature guitar sound of the Eighties. Wanna modulate your entire consciousness? Check out the outrageous Ring Modulator, which will turn your guitar into a talking robot from the outer Zarkon system; select between Amplitude and Frequency Modulation and don’t be surprised if a mothership lands on your mixing board. Whether you opt to head for the Twin Peaks of the mysterious tremolos found in the MM4, the chewy pleasures of its mouth-watering Uni-Vibe model, or the fighter jet swoosh of its creamy flangers, you’ll be able to save and recall up to four of your own creations (or access the ones preloaded) by simply pressing and holding one of the four solid footswitches; team the MM4 up with the EX-1 expression pedal to morph tremolo speed, wave shape, chorus depth or any other of many MM4 variable parameters on the fly and in real-time. And remember, always modulate in moderation. . . except when you modulate to the extreme.
The main features of the Line 6 MM4 include:
- Loaded with a treasure trove of vintage analog-style modulation and modern tone manglers
- Available Models: Opto Tremolo, Bias Tremolo, Phaser, Dual Phaser, Panned Phaser, U-Vibe, Rotary Drum, Rotary Drum & Horn, Analog Flanger, Jet Flanger, Analog Chorus, Dimension, Tri Chorus, Pitch Vibrato, Ring Modulator and Panner
- Mono/ Stereo Stereo in/ Stereo out
- Expression Pedal Input for real time control of all effect settings - EX-1 Expression Pedal (optional
- 16 Digital Effects
- 20 Factory Presets
- 4 User Programmable channels
- Controls: Effect Selector, Speed, Depth, Tweak, Tweez, Mix
- Batteries Included or Use Line 6 Optional Power Supply PX-2
- Chassis Colour: Blue
- Dimensions - Length: 10 inches/25.4 cm; Width/Depth: 6 inches/15.24 cm; Height: 2.375 inches
- Weight: 3.1 lbs