The Line 6 POD HD500 Amp Modeler and Multi Effect pedal represents a giant leap forward for amp modeling and effects processing. With an upgraded processor, the POD HD500 is able to emulate every stage of the valve amp creating the most detailed reproduction of valve amp tone imaginable.
The Line 6 POD HD500 is the only multi-effect pedal to boast 16 state-of-the-art Line 6 HD amp models, 100+ modern and vintage-styled M-class effects (35+ Distortions, 35+ Delays, 45+ Other and up to 8 simultaneously), and a super-comprehensive digital and analog I/O. The HD amp models defy the accepted standard. They feel, behave, and interact with previously unachievable realism.
The new modeling technology uses 10-times more amplifier information than before, including single-ended class A tube stages, class AB push/pull interactions, power supply behavior, and more. The result is unprecedented, warmth, feel, sustain, and articulation for you to fall in love with.
In addition to these classic sounds themselves, POD HD500 functions as a fully featured looping, pitch shifting, and harmonizing machine. Scale from an instantly routable signal chain up to the flexibility of a MIDI switching system and beyond, (even compiling several rigs within the POD HD500’s memory, storing a full rig per “slot” with total flexibility and direct access).
Smart FX make it a snap to quickly dial in your tone, and the free, easy to use editor/librarian software supports your deepest, darkest tonal explorations.
POD HD500 main features include:
- HD amp models are the new standard in amp modeling
- 16 HD amp models based on the most sought-after guitar tones: California cleans, classic crunch, vibey boutique warmth, modern high-gain, and more
- 100+ effects including delays, modulations, distortions, compressors, EQs, filters, and reverbs; Up to 8 simultaneous FX; Tap tempo
- 512 user-writable preset locations
- 48-second looper with dedicated footswitches for Undo, Play Once, Pre/Post, Rec/Overdub, Play/Stop, Half Speed, and Reverse
- Built-in tuner with signal mute
- 1/4" and XLR outputs (mono/stereo); MIDI in, out/thru; S/PDIF out; USB; L6 LINK; FX loop (mono/stereo); 1/4" aux in; XLR mic in with mic level; 1/4" headphone output; Variax® VDI connection; External expression pedal input
- Free editor/librarian software
- Bent sheet metal chassis, metal footswitches and expression pedal
POD HD500 includes 16 HD amp models based on:
- Fender Twin Reverb
- Hiwatt Custom 100 (DR103)
- Supro S6616
- Gibson EH-185
- Fender Bassman
- Fender Blackface Deluxe Reverb
- Divided by 13 JRT 9/15
- Dr. Z Route 66
- Vox AC-15
- Vox AC-30 (Top Boost)
- Marshall JTM-45 MkII
- Park 75
- Marshall JCM-800 (2204)
- Bogner Uberschall
- Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier
- ENGL Fireball 100