The Marshall MG100HCFX Guitar Amp Head is an exciting version of Marshall's MG100HFX Guitar Amplifier Head in a Carbon Fibre Finish and features 100 Watts of Power, 4 Channels, On-Board Digital Effects And Reverb.
The Marshall MG100HCFX Guitar Amp Head is the ultimate aspirational product for any guitarist looking for that all out Marshall delivery of tone and power.
The Marshall MG100HCFX Guitar Amp Head features 'Stompware' technology to
provide easy format to store your favourite settings and then play seamlessly through your music like a true professional.
The Marshall MG100HCFX Head Main Features Include:
- Carbon Fibre Finish
- 100 Watt RMS Output
- 'Stompware' Footswitch Compatible
- 3 stage EQ: Independent Bass, Middle and Treble controls
- Custom Effects: Reverb, Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, Delay
- 2 distinctive Marshall tone sets: Clean,Crunch / Overdrive
- Contour control
- Store your preferred setting by pressing the 'Store' button
- Individual headphone output
- Line input sockets for MP3 / CD
- 3.5mm headphone socket
Marshall MG100HCFX Guitar Amp Head (code 90728)
Guitar Amplifier Head, 100 Watts, 4 Channels, On-Board Digital Effects And Reverb, Carbon Fibre Finish
£248.00 (inc vat)