The Mesa Boogie Electra Dyne 2x12 Guitar Amp Combo, Black takes modified English gain sounds and sorts them into LO and HIGH regions. These two choices are combined with a retro-minded, American-voiced clean “channel” and linked to one mini-toggle that gives you three of the most classic sounds in Rock and Roll on one switch.
The Mesa Boogie Electra Dyne 2x12 features Simul-Class™ Power that blends the efficiency and headroom of CLASS AB PENTODE with the sweeter clip and enhanced harmonics of CLASS A style wiring. Choose between the Simul-Class quartet of 6L6 for 90 watts of authority or, switch down to the Class AB pair for a bouncy, easy to clip 45 watts. You can also load the Electra Dyne with EL34 type tubes for a brighter Brit style clip thanks to the switchable Bias Select.
Lush, deep, all-tube Reverb adds a whole new dimension to the Brit-inspired scheme and raises the bar to a new height. The Reverb circuit can be switched-in to be Active in all Modes, defeated in either LO or HIGH gain Modes (CLEAN remains active), or Hard Bypassed, which removes the entire circuit – including the Reverb tube – from the signal path for the purist.
The Mesa Boogie Electra Dyne 2x12 Guitar Amp Combo, Black Main Features Include:
- All-Tube, Long Spring Reverb with Auto Reverb Defeat Switch for Vintage Hi and Lo Modes (Defeat Mode removes Reverb from Vintage Hi or Low Modes but retains Reverb on Clean Mode – Normal Mode applies Reverb to all Modes)
- Reverb Hard-Bypass Switch removes entire Reverb Circuit from amp
- Bias Select Switch (6L6 / EL34)
- FX Loop w/Automatic Hard-Bypass to completely remove when not in use
- Slave Out w/Level Control • External Switching Jacks for Vintage Low/Hi (Clean is default) & Reverb
- Fixed Bias for Consistent, Maintenance Free Performance
- Single Channel simplicity with the performance versatility of a Multi-Channel amp through 3 Footswitchable Modes (Classic Boogie Clean, Vintage Low Gain, Vintage Hi Gain)
- 17” Aluminum Chassis (rack-mountable option available)
- 2 Button Footswitch (Classic Clean, Vintage Low/Hi)
- Channel Control Features: Volume (Gain), Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence & Master Volume