The Orange Tiny Terror is Orange's original 'lunchbox' sized valve guitar amp head, offering classic Orange tone in an extremely portable package.
The Orange Tiny Terror features a single channel of pure valve tone, using . There are three simple control knobs on the front of the unit for Volume, Tone and Gain. There's also a power and standby switch, as well as an option to halve the power from 15 watts to seven watts.
On the back of the Tiny Terror, there are two 8-ohm outputs and one 16-ohm output, providing great versatility for use with a great variety of speaker cabinets. Weighing just 7kg and coming complete with a padded case, the Tiny Terror is so easy to carry around.
The main features of the Orange Tiny Terror include:
- Ultra portable valve guitar amp head
- Classic Orange Class A circuitry
- 1-Channel with Gain, Tone, and Volume controls
- Switchable output of 15 or 7 watts
- 2 x EL84 Power Tubes
- 2 x 12AX7 Preamp Tubes
- 2 x 8 ohm outputs, 1 x 16 ohm output
- Strong, portable steel housing for reliable transport
- 30cm width x 17cm height x 14cm depth
- Weighs 7kg
Orange Tiny Terror (code 34895)
Orange Tiny Terror original lunch-box amp, all-valve Guitar Amplifier Head, 15 Watts switchable to 7 Watts, Includes Gig Bag
£348.00 (inc vat)