The Peavey Vypyr 75 is an advanced and affordable guitar modeling amplifier.
The Peavey Vypyr 75 is based on powerful 32-bit, floating-point SHARC processors that enable highly detailed, accurate modeling as well as vastly enhanced flexibility and features than ever before available in guitar amplification.
Featuring 24 amp channel models — both the clean and distorted channels of 12 popular amps for the first time anywhere — plus 11 editable preamp “stomp box” effects and 11 editable post-amp “rack” effects with dual-parameter control.
Players can use up to five effects simultaneously. When used with the optional Peavey Sanpera foot controller, the possibilities further expand from 12 in-amp presets to 400 programmable presets, with an on-board looper and more.
The Peavey Vypyr 75 also acts as its own computer audio interface, with a built-in studio-quality USB 2.0 output that is recognized by computers as an audio device.
With double the processing power, models and effects of competitive modeling amplifiers, the Peavey Vypyr 75 dramatically redefines the power and scope of modern guitar amplification.
Peavey Vypyr 75 main features include:
- 75 watts
- 4 channels with 3-band EQ, master volume and pre- and post-gain controls
- 11 editable rack effects
- 11 editable stomp-box effects
- up to 5 effects SIMULTANEOUSLY
- 12'' (305mm) custom-voiced modeling speaker
- on-board chromatic tuner
- on-board looper
- Tap Tempo button
- MIDI In/Out
- up to 400 presets with optional Sanpera II footswitch
- studio-quality headphone out
- studio-quality USB computer interface
- exclusive Power Sponge attenuator
- patented TransTube technology in preamp and power amp
Peavey Vypyr™ 75 Guitar Amp Combo (code 53194)
Guitar Amplifier Combo, 75 Watts, Viper 75
£229.34 (inc vat)