The Pocketlabworks iRiffPort is a guitar audio interface for iOS devices such as the iPhone and iPad, putting the ultimate portable guitar amp and effects modelling tool right at your fingertips.
iRiffPort is designed for guitar and bass and uses Digital IO with the Core Audio driver to make it practically class compliant - it will work with virtually all the guitar amp and effects apps available for your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
Pocketlabworks have designed the iRiffPort for ease of use, and it couldn't be easier: Plug the iRiffPort into your iPad or iOS device, the 6" cable into your guitar or bass, your headphones into the audio output (coupled with the guitar jack) and you're ready to play!
Main features of the Pocketlabs iRiffport include:
- Transforms your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch into the ultimate portable practise guitar amp and effects processor
- Specifically designed for electric guitar and bass
- Digital I/O with a low-noise guitar preamp
- Core-Audio makes it compliant with virtually all guitar amp apps
- 1/4" Instrument jack plug input
- 3.5mm Stereo headphones output
- 3.5mm Stereo line level output
- Recessed 30-pin Dock connector
- Compatible with iPad (all generations), iPhone 4/4S, and iPod Touch 4th generation