The TC Helicon Talkbox Synth Pedal is a Talkbox and Vocoder pedal featuring Reverb, Pitch Correction and Adaptive Tone with controls for Style, Correction and Reverb. The Talkbox Synth offers classic and new sounds to any guitarist from instantly recognisable talkbox to electronic "talking robot" effects.
Even when the effect is off, Talkbox Synth vastly improves your core vocal sound using Adaptive Tone, Reverb and Pitch Correction. The XLR output of Talkbox Synth allows you to send your polished vocal mic output to the PA whilst also outputting the on-board effects when you hit the footswitch. The guitar input and output circuitry is designed to preserve your precious guitar tone as it passes to your pedals and amplifier.
Adaptive EQ, compression, de-ess, and gate automatically control the timbre and shape of your vocal, ensuring that every note you sing is clean and clear. Transparent Auto-Chromatic Pitch Correction nudges your pitch to the nearest semitone and Reverb simulates a physical space, allowing your voice to fit into the music perfectly.
The main features of the TC Helicon Talkbox Synth Pedal include:
- Included Effects: Guitar Talk Box & Vocoder, Synth Vocoder, Reverb, Pitch Correction, Adaptive Tone
- Guitar Talk Box & Vocoder Effects with or without Guitar Thru
- 4x Synth Vocoder Waveforms
- Correction Amount: 0–100%
- Vocally Tuned Reverb Styles with Adjustable Level: Room, Club, Hall
- Auto-Chromatic Pitch Correction
- Low Noise Microphone Pre-Amp
- Automatic Input Gain
- Housing: 2-Part Die-Cast Metal
- Feet: Rubber Adhesive
- Dimensions: 140 x 90 x 60mm
- Weight: 0.42kg