The VOX StompLab 1G is a multi-effects pedal, featuring VOX's VT+ amp modelling technology and effects.
The VOX StompLab 1G is a breath of fresh air in the multi-effects pedal market, offering a simple user interface as easily approachable for beginners as it is for professionals.
The StompLab 1G features 103 effects, split into categories such as Pop, Blues, Hard Rock and Metal among others. There are ten variations on each style, and the effects, which are categorised as pedal, amp, drive, cabinet, modulation, delay and reverb, can be used mixed and matched to create user-made presets.
The simple interface of the StompLab features three chicken-knob dials, for choosing effect categories, controlling gain or effect parameters and the pedal's overall volume.
There's a built-in chromatic tuner and two pedals for switching between presets. The StompLab 1G can be powered either by batteries or an optional AC adapter. There are 1/4" jack input and output connections, and headphones can be used on the output for silent practice.
The main features of the VOX StompLab 1G include:
- Compact multi-effects pedal with user-friendly interface
- 103 modelling effects
- Uses VOX VT+ sound engine
- Effects are categorised into musical styles - Pop, Rock & Roll, Blues, Jazz/Fusion, Ballad, Rock, Hard Rock, Metal, Hardcore, Other and User Presets
- Effects include Pedal, Amp, Drive, Cabinet, Modulation, Noise Reduction, Delay and Reverb
- 20 slots for saving user presets
- 2 footswitches for choosing presets
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- 1/4" jack input and output
- Headphones can be used for silent practice
- Powered by batteries or optional AC power adapter