The VOX Time Machine Dual-Mode Delay Pedal is the second effect pedal created in collaboration between the world-renowned guitarist Joe Satriani and VOX.
The VOX Time Machine features two delay modes and a Hi-Fi/Lo-Fi switch. It delivers a wide range of delay sounds and yet remains remarkably easy to use.
The VOX Time Machine provides both "modern" and "vintage" delay modes. The modern mode mirrors your original sound with full clarity and fidelity, and will fit any style of music. As its name suggests, the vintage mode delivers the sound of a classic tape delay unit. A proprietary saturation circuit creates a warm, analog sound with a nice sense of distortion. Gentle modulation is also applied in the vintage mode, reproducing the slight warbling produced by a tape-based delay. The amazing effectiveness is the result of an uncompromising process of testing and refining carried out by Joe and VOX.
The VOX Time Machine main features include:
- Dual-mode delay: "modern" and "vintage."
- Two EQ modes: "Hi-Fi" or “Lo-Fi”
- Broad delay time range, with tap tempo control
- Independent wet and dry stereo outputs
- Controls: Level, Delay Range, Time, Feedback, ON SW, Tap & Modern/Vintage SW, Hi-Fi/Lo-Fi SW
- In/Outputs: 1 x INPUT, 1 x OUTPUT, 1 x DRY OUT, 1 x DC9V
- Max Delay Time: 5800 milliseconds via Tap-Tempo, 1000 milliseconds via Delay control
- Input Impedance: 1M-ohms
- Output Impedance : 1k-ohms
- Power Supply: 9V alkaline battery(6LF22/6LR61) or AC adapter(sold separately)
- Current Consumption: 60mA
- Dimensions: 143(W) x 121(D) x 58(H) mm / 5.63”(W) x 4.76”(D) x 2.28”(H)
- Weight: 600g /1.32 lbs (without batteries)
- Included Items: 9V alkaline battery (included)
VOX Time Machine, Joe Satriani Effects Pedal, Dual-Mode Delay (code 60792)
Guitar Effects Pedal, Dual-Mode Delay, Tap Tempo, Hi-Fi & Low-Fi EQ Modes.
£116.00 (inc vat)