The Yamaha THR100HD Guitar Amplifier Head is a 2-channel modelling amplifier head, with a 100W output, five tube simulations, reverb, presence, and two balanced line outputs. This amplifier head features five custom-voiced amp types with natural, organic overdrive, Yamaha’s new ultra-dynamic power amp with selectable output tube simulations and selectable class A or A/B topology, independently assignable boosters, reverbs and IR speaker simulators, as well as selectable single or true dual-discrete inputs for genuine dual-path connectivity.
THR100HD is a true dual-amp version of the THR100H with two identical channels of natural drive and incredible dynamics. Totally independent controls, fully discrete signal paths with dual selectable inputs, and A/B/A+B switching give you access to big dual-amp sounds. Belying their awesome tone, stage-ready volume and the playing experience of an amp full of glass tubes and transformers, THR amp heads weight less than 5kg.
THR amp heads come equipped with an assignable booster that can be engaged direct from the amp or via the dedicated footswitch. With 3 incredible sounding VCM boosters, from a clean solo boost to a smooth overdrive, all selectable via the optional utility software, the THR’s boost function is ready to push your tone to the next level, right when you need it. THR amp heads are equipped with XLR line outputs for connection to professional recording or live sound equipment. The speaker outputs do not need a dummy load, so you can disconnect your speakers for silent recording or on-stage performance without having to worry about damage to your amp.
The main features of the Yamaha THR100HD Guitar Amplifier Head include:
- Amps: Solid, Clean, Crunch, Lead, Modern
- Tubes: EL34, 6L6GC, KT88, EL84, 6V6
- Effects: Booster, Reverb, Noise Gate, FX Loop, Speaker Simulation
- Control SW Front: Power, Amp Select, Booster x2
- Control SW Rear: Class A/AB x2, GND Lift, Impedance 4/8/16Ω, Power Output 25/50/100W
- Control Knob Rear: Tube Type Select x2
- Input/Output Front: Input I (1/4" Phone), Input II (1/4" Phone)
- Input/Output Rear: Phones (1/8" Mini Stereo), Footswitch (5pin DIN), Effect Loop Send/Return (Stereo 1/4" Phone), Speaker Out 1 (1/4" Phone), Speaker Out 2 (1/4" Phone), Line Out I (XLR), Line Out II (XLR), AC IN Jack
- USB (To Host)
- Power Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Rated Power Output – Single Amp: 100W (8/16Ω) 50W (4Ω), Dual Amp: 100W (50W+50W)
- Power Consumption: 60W
- Power Voltage: 100 - 240V
- Frequency: 50 / 60 Hz
- PC Interface Type: USB 2.0
- Dimensions: 445 x 248 x 125 mm
- Weight: 9.2 lbs
- Accessories: AC Cable, Footswitch, Footswitch Cable, User Manual