The Zoom A3 is an inline acoustic guitar remodelling pedal that can breathe the live back into your PA output.
As PA systems often reproduce acoustic guitar pickups with a generally flat and lifeless tone, the Zoom A3 can reintroduce some of that lost character back into the signal chain before being output. The Zoom A3 remodelling pedal has 16 body types to choose from, including dreadnought, jumbo and even orchestral shapes like single, double and triple O. The A3 also offers 28 models to help shape your acoustic guitar tone further; choose from settings like advanced jumbo, humming bird, 12-string and dove.
In addition, the Zoom A3 uses a high quality pre-amp with a three band equaliser, 40 onboard effects including delay, reverb, chorus and detune, an anti-feedback function, and an XLR input with phantom power so a microphone signal can be mixed with the pickup signal.
The Zoom A3 also features a 12dB amplifier gain boost, an onboard tuner, tempo tap function, balanced XLR output for DI, unbalanced jack for pickup input, stereo output on balance jack, headphone out, USB connection for firmware updates and can either be mains or battery powered
The Zoom A3 features include:
- 16 body types: round shoulder, square shoulder, jumbo body, parlor body, mold body, single cutaway, resonator, upright bass, dreadnought, orchestra, triple O, double O, YMH, Silent, 12 String, Nylon String
- 28 models: D-18, D-28, D-45, 000-28, 000-18, OM-28, OM-18, OM-42, 00-21, 00-18, J-45, Advanced Jumbo, J-160E, Hummingbird, Dove, SJ-200, F-55, LG-2, LG-0, 314ce, LL36, LL66, Adamas, Legend, Nylon, 12 Strings, Resonator, UprightBass
- 40 effects including delay, reverb, chorus, compression and EQ
- High quality pre-amp with 3 band EQ
- Anti-feedback function
- 12dB amplifier gain boost
- Onboard tuner
- Tempo tap function
- DI output on balanced XLR
- Pickup input on unbalance jack
- Headphone out
- Battery or mains powered
- USB connection for firmware updates