The Audio-Technica ATH-M20 is a pair of dynamic stereo headphones offering incredible clarity and delightful comfort for the perfect listening experience.
The Audio-Technica ATH-M20’s closed-back design provides great isolation for high-volume listening, and its rugged construction helps to ensure that the ATH-M20 headphones are extremely durable.
Both headphones house 40mm drivers, each with a neodymium magnet structure, and are linked by an adjustable, cushioned headband. Comes with a gold-plated stereo 1/8" (3.5 mm) connector with strain relief and snap-on 1/4" (6.3 mm) adapter and ultra-flexible coiled cable with single-side exit.
Audio-Technica ATH-M20 main features include:
- Closed-back dynamic stereo headphones deliver exceptional clarity
- Rich bass response with extended high end
- 40 mm drivers with neodymium magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Circumaural design ensures superior isolation
- Adjustable cushioned headband and lightweight design for maximum comfort
- 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo connector and snap-on 1/4" (6.3 mm) adapter
- Ultra-flexible 3m coiled cable with left-side entry
- Frequency Response 30 - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity 98 dB
- Impedance 40 ohms
- Weight 7.1 oz (230 g) without cable
- Cable (3.0 m), coiled, left-side exit
Audio Technica ATH-M20 Closed-back Dynamic Stereo Monitor Headphones (code 19454)
Closed-back dynamic stereo headphones deliver exceptional clarity. Rich bass response with extended high end. Circumaural design ensures superior isolation.
£35.10 (inc vat)