The Beyerdynamic DT 100 Black Studio Headphones are widely used in audio recording and monitoring applications in studios worldwide. It is also intended for use in ENG/EFP field work, on-air commentary and in any other situation which needs to address the challenges of today's digital and technological advances.
The DT 100 from Beyerdynamic offers a high degree of comfort and can be worn for hours without listener fatigue. The soft ear cushions effectively seal out ambient noise yet apply minimal pressure against the ear.
The main features of the Beyerdynamic DT 100 include:
- Modular construction for easy servicing
- Excellent isolation from ambient noise
- Rugged construction
- Accurate frequency response
- High SPL capability
- High sensitivity
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Operating principle: Closed
- Frequency response: 30 - 20,000 Hz
- Nominal impedance acc. to IEC 268: 50 ? 10% per cartridge
- Nominal SPL acc. to IEC 268: 94 dB
- T.H.D. acc. to IEC 268: < 1%
- Power handling capacity acc. to IEC 268: 1000 mW
- Sound coupling to the ear: Circumaural
- Ambient noise isolation: 20 dB (A)
- Average pressure on ear acc. to IEC 268: 4.5 N
- Weight without cable: 350g
Beyerdynamic DT 100 Studio Headphones - Black 400 Ohm (code 5014)
Offer a high degree of comfort and can be worn for hours without listener fatigue. The soft ear cushions effectively seal out ambient noise yet apply minimal pressure against the ear.
£101.33 (inc vat)