The Beyerdynamic DT-280 single-sided headset with a flexible microphone is ideally suited for Telex and Clear-Com intercom systems.
The Beyerdynamic DT280 single-sided headset has a dynamic microphone which can be precisely positioned with the flexible gooseneck and has a hypercardioid polar pattern that guarantees an extremely high gain before feedback and good noise cancellation. A built-in mic preamp allows AB-powering.
Note! Cables for headset are not included and must be ordered separately.
Beyerdynamic DT-280 single-sided headset Headphone Specifications
- Operating Principle: Closed
- Transmission Range: 10 - 30,000 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 250 ohms/system
- Nominal Power Rating: 100 mW = 120dB = 2.8V to 80 ohms
- Ambient Noise Insulation: approx. 16 dBA
Beyerdynamic DT-280 single-sided headset Microphone Specifications
- Transmission Range: 40 - 12,000 Hz
- Output Voltage at a distance of 5 cm: approx. 3 mV
- Nominal Impedance: 200 ohms
- Nominal Output Impedance: >1000 ohms
- Single-Sided Headset Microphone with Bare Ended Cable
Beyerdynamic DT 280 Kit 250 Ohm Single-Sided Headset Microphone (code 58348)
Ideally suited for Telex and Clear-Com intercom systems. Built-in mic preamp allows AB-powering.
£171.27 (inc vat)