The Casio AP-270 BK 88-Note Celviano Black is a hammer-action piano featuring two 8W speakers, 192-note maximum polyphony, 22 tones, digital effects, and a black finish. The Celviano is synonymous with authenticity and delights in its natural sound production and touch. Its award-winning AiR Sound Source includes two beautiful new stereo grand piano tones that come alive with realistic damper resonance, simulating the entire body of the instrument, not just the strings.
The AP-270 also features a stunning New York grand piano Tone with a wide dynamic range suitable for many genres. The AP-270 also features a variety of 19 instrument Tones, with the ability to layer and split them as required. With 192 notes of polyphony, even the most complex performances will sound perfectly natural.
The AP-270 includes a powerful stereo amplification system with speakers conveniently located for an optimal listening experience, and crystal-clear across the entire audio spectrum. The AP-270 is ideal for practice and performance, but also lesson environments. You can connect two sets of headphones using the 1/4” jacks on the front panel, allowing quiet practice. Duet Mode splits the piano into two equal pitch ranges, allowing a student and teacher to sit at the same instrument.
The main features of the Casio AP-270 BK 88-Note Celviano Black include:
- Keys: 88x Tri-Sensor Scaled Hammer Action
- Sound Source : Multi-Dimensional Morphing AiR
- Max. Polyphony : 192
- Built-In Tones : 22
- Simulator: Hammer Response, Damper Resonance, Damper Noise - (On / Off)
- Digital Effects: Hall Simulator, 4x Reverb, 4x Chorus, 3x Brilliance, DSP
- Songs: 10x Concert Play, 60x Music Library
- Key Transpose: 2x Octaves (-12 Semitones ~ 0 ~ +12 Semitones)
- Tuning Control: A4 = 415.5 Hz ~ 440.0 Hz ~ 465.9 Hz
- Preset Temperaments: 17
- Connectivity: Phones/Output, Connector for 3-Pedal Unit, USB-To-Host
- Speakers: 2x 12cm + 2x 4cm
- Amplifiers: 8W + 8W
- Dimensions: 1417 x 432 x 821mm
- Weight: 36.6kg
- Colour: Black
- Includes: AC Adaptor, Music Stand