The Doepfer A-100LCB is a low cost base for the A-100. The A-100 Low Cost Base has the same width as the A-100 Low Cost Cases (A-100LC6/LC9) and is planned as a base frame for the A-100 Low Cost Cases. But it can be used also as a stand alone unit. One power supply (PSU2) and two bus boards are built in.
The A-100 Low Cost Base has two rows for modules available: one with horizontal alignment and another 45 degrees inclined row. The useable width is the same as for the Low Cost Cases, i.e. 84 HP. The bus boards are located in the rear area (even those for the modules that are mounted in the front row). This was necessary to take advantage of the full height of the front area for installation of A-100 modules. The max. depth for modules in the front row is ~70 mm.
The main features of the A-100LCB include:
- Low Cost Base for the A-100
- Outside: about 445 (width) x 80 height (front) / 190 height (rear) x 385 (depth) mm
- Inside: 2 x 84 TE x 3 HE
- Useable width: 84 HP
- Useable depth of the front row: ~ 70mm
- Useable depth of the top row: ~ 110mm (reduced to ~ 100mm in the power supply area) (useable depth is measured from inner side of the front panel until end of the pc board of the module)
- Mains voltage: 115v ~ 230v or ~ (please specify when you finish order)
- Output Voltages / current: 12V + / 1200mA, -12V / 1200mA (1 x a-100PSU2)
- Number of bus boards: 2