Korg have released their successful Korg SV-1, 88-Key Stage Vintage Piano in a matte black finish.
The Korg SV-1-88 Black still offers the most rewarding compendium of electro-mechanical, transistorized, tape-driven, analog, and early digital keyboards ever available in a single instrument, but now in a striking matte black finish.
The Korg SV-1 has been crafted using Korg's RX (Real eXperience) Technology; each sound is a detailed and authentic re-creation, accurately capturing the full range of expression and dynamics of the original. But for Korg, even that is not enough, as the SV-1 also provides access to the effect pedals, amplifiers, speaker cabinets and studio techniques that gave these sounds their original lustre. Together, they provide fingertip access to the sounds that defined generations of popular keyboard playing. The RH3 Real Weighted Hammer Action is the finest keybed that Korg offers, with a solid, responsive feel that inspires confidence. With the SV-1, the entire front panel is always live, using clearly labeled knobs to dial up just the sound you are looking for.
The 36 sounds in the Korg SV-1 range from electric pianos, acoustic pianos and organs to strings and synthesizers. Each category of instrument starts with the essential classics and then moves beyond what other products offer, going into some rare and unique instruments that were the part of the soundtrack of their eras.
Korg SV-1 provides an economical, reliable, portable, and maintenance-free alternative to collecting and maintaining a stable of vintage instruments. The cabinet styling (and optional chrome stand) clearly defines the SV-1 as an instrument that was made to be played; providing a retro-chic appearance that reflects the pulse and heart of the original instruments.
The KORG SV-1 STAGE VINTAGE 88 BLACK Main Features Include:
- New Matte Black Finish
- Retro styling
- 88 Key RH3 Real Weighted Hammer Action Keybed
- 36 sounds from electric pianos, acoustic pianos, organs, strings and synth
- Economical, Reliable, Portable, and Maintenance-Free
- Intuitive and simple interface
- EQUALIZER (bass, middle and treble)
- PRE FX (Compression, Boost, U-Vibe, Chorus/Vibrato, Tremolo, Wah)
- AMP MODEL (Amp Modeling, cabinet simulation and noise reduction)
- MODULATION FX (Chorus 1 &2, Phaser 1&2, Flanger and Rotary)
- REVERB/DELAY (Room, Plate, Hall, Spring, Tape Echo and Stereo Delay)
- LIMITER - Adjustable only via the included computer editor/librarian software
- Connectivity: Balanced XLR and 1/4" outputs; Left and Right audio inputs; MIDI In and MIDI out jacks, USB MIDI Port, and 3 pedal connections: Damper, Pedal 1, and Pedal 2.
- Editor/Librarian Software Included