The Laney AH 300 Keyboard Amp is a 300 Watt Audiohub keyboard amp combo. The principle behind the Audiohub range is simple: – Audiohub products are designed to give musicians the optimum performance, flexibility and sound quality for any given audio application. Audiohub equals flexibility – true to their name Audiohubs perform with ease in any amplification application – keyboards, electronic drums, vocals, acoustic and electric string instruments as well as playback are all handled with ease.
The AH300’s 5 Channels means that this unit is ideal as a small portable trio’s PA. It handles vocals, guitars, keys and electronic drums without any problem at all, with every input you could want catered for. Each channel has independent gain, two band EQ and an independent effects send to the on-board DSP. With a line-in and record-out option, the AH300’s master section allows you complete control over the unit’s performance. Rated at 300 Watts RMS and housing a 1 × 15” Custom Designed Driver and HF Horn the AH300 gives you plenty of power and headroom.
Audiohubs sound great – they are powerful and true – what you put in you get out but louder…much louder. They sound clean and clear and should you wish to, the onboard EQ’s are powerful enough to dial out difference from venue to venue, meaning you get the best sound every time, all the time.
The main features of the Laney AH 300 Keyboard Amp include:
- Cabinet Design: Carpet covered, dual position kickback cabinet
- Channel Controls: Channel controls Level, Treble (Ch 1 - 4), Bass (Ch 1 - 4), FX Level (Ch 1 - 4)
- Channels: 5 Channels: - Ch 1: Balanced XLR/Unbalanced Line, Ch 2: Balanced XLR/Hi-Z Instrument, Ch 3 & 4: Stereo Unbalanced Line and Ch 5: RCA Line input.
- Drivers: 1 x Custom Designed 15” loudspeaker & HF Horn
- Effects: On-board DSP featuring 16 Presets with parameter adjustment
- Equalisation : Master 5 Band Graphic EQ (Â±12dB)
- Footswitch: Footswitch option FS 1 (not supplied)
- FX Loop(s): Yes - Insert mode
- Headphone Socket: Yes with level control
- Inputs: Jack Inputs on all channel - XLR input on CH1 & CH2
- Kick Proof Metal Grill: Yes
- Line In: Yes
- Line Out: Yes
- Master Section: Master section consisting of Master FX, Volume and Phono levels
- Power: 300 Watts
- Record Out: Yes
- Speaker connections: Minimum 8 Ohms
- Packed Dimensions (HxWxD mm): 615 x 555 x 480
- Unit Dims - for int. case (HxWxD mm): 548 x 515 x 435