The Roland GAIA SH-01 SYNTHESIZER is a 37-note, 5kg analogue-emulation synthesiser capable of production huge and complex sounds while providing an intuitive and practical control panel with which to edit them.
Packed with retro charm while still sporting a modern sheen of high-spec design, the GAIA lets you work with three complete synths at 64-note polyphony, which will make for huge stacks of thick tone.
Three oscillators are taken through a common-sense layout of LFO, oscillator, filter, amp and effect sections – all controlled by professional faders and knobs and dropped in and out by lit buttons that make the creation process incredibly easy.
Multimode and envelope generation features couldn’t be more to hand, and simple tap-ins of bit crash, phaser, distortion, reverb, pitch shift and more make for a serious real-time playing experience too, added to even further by the inclusion of an invisible D-Beam to wave your hands over and change parameters almost magically.
The Roland GAIA SHO1 has MIDI control via USB available to it too, and an EXT input for external audio sources, and its light weight and optional battery or mains power choice means that it couldn’t be a more convenient choice for the hands-on studio user or truly on-the-go live musician.
The Main Features of the Roland GAIA SH-01 SYNTHESIZER Include:
- 3 Complete Virtual Analogue Synths
- 64 Note Polyphony
- 3 Oscillators
- 3 Multi-Mode Resonant Filters, LFO's and Amplifiers, Plus 9 Envelope Generators
- D-Beam Sensor
- Combined Pitch Bender and Modulation Controller
- Comprehensive Selection of Effects Including: Reverb, Distortion, Fuzz, Bit Crash, Flanger, Phaser, Pitch Shifter, Low Boost, and Delay with Panning and Tempo Sync.
- Up to 5 Simultaneous Effects
- Experssion Pedal Input on 1/4" Jack
- Full USB DAW Compatibility for Midi Data, and Storing Patches and Phrases To USB Flash Drive
- External Input for Playback of External Sources