The Roland Integra-7 sound module offers Roland’s highly acclaimed SuperNATURAL synth engine in a convenient rack format sound module.
The Integra-7 by Roland offers more than 5000 of the latest SuperNATURAL sounds complemented by superior Behaviour Modelling technology offering unprecedented realistic acoustic sound reproduction and articulations. Whether looking for acoustic or electronic sounds the Integra-7 features some the most sought-after sounds of their legendary keyboards and V-drums, as well as all 12 SRX Expansion soundboards, all easily accessible and assignable to any of the 16 parts.
In addition the Integra-7 features a Roland’s brand new and revolutionary 17-part Motion Surround ambience engine allowing you to control left and right panning, but also depth, placing your sounds or incoming audio in a 360-degree sound field. But this is not all, the Integra-7 also features an arsenal of powerful multi-effects and EQ each assignable independently to any of the 16 parts, as well as up to six Comp+Eq useable simultaneously for The SUPERNATURAL drums and ambience.
The Integra-7 can also be controlled by the Integra-7 Editor available for iPad and its Motional Surround VSTi within SONAR, offering in depth controls of under-the-hood parameters and total integration with your production.
Watch the Roland Integra-7 Demo Video
The main features of the Roland Integra-7 include:
- Flagship synth module with over 5,000 sounds built in
- The latest SuperNATURAL sounds with enhanced Behaviour Modelling technology
- Powerful SuperNATURAL synth engine with fat analogue synth models and vintage filter types
- Dynamic SuperNATURAL drum engine with natural tonal change, derived from Roland V-Drums
- SRX Expansion sound library is built in; all 12 SRX titles included
- Dedicated multi-effects and EQ for each part (16 parts), plus dedicated COMP+EQ
- Innovative 17-part Motional Surround ambience engine for stereo, headphone, and 5.1-channel output
- INTEGRA-7 Editor for iPad and Motional Surround VSTi Editor for SONAR software