The Roland KC-150 Keyboard Amplifier
Introducing the Roland KC-150, a compact 60W keyboard amplifier offering the perfect combination of power and value. Ideal for medium small to medium sized performances, the KC-150 offers a 12" speaker, 4-channel capability, XLR microphone input and also has a subwoofer output for optional low-end boost. The Roland KC series also features a flexible mixing section designed with the performing musician in mind and a headphone output allows for silent keyboard practice. It is possible to mount the KC-150 onto a speaker stand allowing it to be used as a stage monitor.
A flexible and powerful keyboard amplifier, the Roland KC-150 will satisfy the needs of most keyboard players looking for a small to medium sized amplifier.
The main features of the Roland KC150 include:
- The perfect combination of power and value, ideal for small to medium-sized gigs
- Affordable 4-channel mono mixing keyboard amplifier with 65-watt/12-inch speaker and piezo tweeter
- 2-band EQ and Subwoofer output compatible with KCW-1
- 1/4 inch jack Line output for connection to mixing consoles
- Connectors: Channel 1 Input Jacks (XLR type, 1/4" phone type), Channel 2 Input Jack (1/4" phone type), Channel 3 Input Jack (1/4" phone type), Channel 4 Input Jack (1/4" phone type), AUX IN Jacks (RCA phono type), LINE OUT Jack (1/4" phone type), SUB WOOFER OUT Jack (1/4" phone type), PHONES Jack (1/4" TRS phone type, mono signal output)
- Width: 480 mm / 18-15/16 inches
- Depth: 295 mm / 11-5/8 inches
- Height: 435 mm / 17-1/8 inches
- Weight: 14.0 kg / 30 lbs. 14 oz.
Roland KC-150 Keyboard Amplifier (code 16969)
65w 4-Ch mixing keyboard combo amplifier with convenient 2-band EQ plus a Subwoofer output for extra low end.
£299.00 (inc vat)