The Roland RD-700NX Stage Piano has been designed as the flagship stage piano model, an incredible amalgamation of tone creation and a professional, playable feel that allows you to create and perform to the very best of your ability.
The PHA III Ivory Feel, 88-note keyboard with escapement will feel every bit the absolutely authentic piano under the fingers, allowing subtle refrain and energetic key strikes that will replicate every nuance, a special Sound Focus technology correcting phase as you play and ensuring that even the quietest passages can be heard clearly and will carry out to the audience.
The legendary superNATURAL sound engine of course provides hundreds of different acoustic and electric sounds to use in the studio or up on stage, but it’s the inclusion of three grand pianos and a miscellany of both retro and modern electric piano emulations that demonstrate the true power and refinement of the engine – natural fades, and 3D sound and response that puts you in-front of the closest thing to a real piano you can find.
Going far beyond standard sampling of electric pianos, the Roland RD-700NX’s SuperNATURAL technology enables complete control and expressivity, giving players the ability to customise sounds and create entirely new electric piano voices.
A clear display – also used to navigate the sound library – also allows you to see and change parameters of the piano creation technology, allowing you to create your own hybrid and brand new models that still sound every bit the acoustic, authentic piano. It’s a dedication to sound and true feel that will impress even the most demanding pianists.
The Roland RD-700NX Main Features Include:
- Flagship Stage Piano
- SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine (3 grand-piano types, 30 variations)
- EP based on SuperNATURAL technology (10 EP types, 15 variations)
- PHA III Ivory Feel keyboard with escapement
- Sound Focus feature - provides enough presence without sacrificing any essential expressivity
- Storage for 100 Live Sets (combinations of layers, zones, effects, and various tone parameters)
- Large, High-Resolution LCD screen - Clear visibility and an intuitive graphic interface
- Three stunning grand pianos (with 30 variations)
- Equipped with E. Piano sounds - accurate models of various classic electric pianos from the 60s, 70s, and 80s
- One Touch Piano - Provides instant access to three acoustic pianos and three E. Pianos
- Hundreds of built-in sounds: 242 normal tones, 10 Tone Wheel organs, 256 GM2 tones, 5 rhythm sets, and 9 GM2 rhythm sets
- Master MIDI control features plus four MIDI ports (MIDI IN, MIDI OUT x 2, MIDI OUT/THRU)
- Balanced XLR outputs; USB ports for data storage and audio-play functionality