The Yamaha DGX-660 Compact Piano Black is an 88-key digital piano, featuring a maximum 192-voice polyphony, with 554 voices, a Piano Room function, with an LCD display, a mic input, includes a stand, and comes in black. The new Yamaha DGX-660 is the latest ensemble digital piano to showcase a variety of interactive features that make learning, playing and sharing music fun for everyone. The new Piano Room feature of this Portable Grand lets you choose from a variety of pianos and acoustic settings to create your very own personal piano environment.
You can now connect a microphone to the instrument so you can sing along while you play, and hear your voice with digital effects through the built-in speakers. You can even record your performance to a USB device. The DGX-660 contemporary digital piano gives aspiring pianists a fun way to enhance their learning experience. Players of all abilities can feel what it's like to play with a band and sound like a pro.
The DGX-660 provides the "Piano Room", a dedicated virtual space where you can choose from a variety of pianos and acoustic settings, creating your personalized practice or performance environment. Simply select your desired piano, then choose any acoustic space ranging from a plain room, to a club stage, to a concert hall. Simply connect a microphone to the DGX-660 to sing along either with your playing or with pre-recorded karaoke song files from Yamaha MusicSoft. You can hear what you sound like with everything mixed perfectly together from the built-in speakers.
Optional wireless adapters from Yamaha stream audio and MIDI to and from your iOS device with compatible music apps. The Chord Tracker app takes full advantage of this technology, allowing you to play back songs from your iOS device's song library wirelessly through the DGX-660's speaker system. Chord Tracker analyzes the audio songs stored in your iOS device and then displays the chord symbols for you. It can even create an XF song file that plays back the entire song using the DGX-660's accompaniment Styles.
The Yamaha Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) keyboard features a weighted action with heavier touch in the low end and lighter touch in the high end, just like the hammers inside an acoustic piano. Great for the aspiring pianist, practicing on the GHS action builds the proper finger technique and strength for when the time comes to perform on an acoustic piano.
The main features of the Yamaha DGX-660 Compact Piano Black include:
- Keys: 88 Graded Hammer Standard(GHS) keyboard
- Touch Response: Soft, Medium, Hard, Fixed
- Display: Full Dot LCD (Size: 320×240 dots)
- Number of Polyphony (Max.): 192
- Number of Voices: 151 + 15 Drum/SFX Kits + 388 XGlite
- Effects: Reverb (41 types), Chorus (44 types), DSP (237 types), Master EQ (5 types)
- Number of Preset Styles: 205
- Number of Preset Songs: 100
- Number of Songs (Recording): 5
- Number of Tracks (Recording): 6
- Data Capacity: Approx. 30,000 notes for 1 user song
- Recording Time (max.): 80 minutes/Song
- Recording & Playback: WAV (44.1kHz, 16bit, stereo)
- Storage: Internal = approx. 1.7 MB; External Drives = USB Flash Memory
- Connectors: DC IN, 1x Headphones, Sustain Pedal, Pedal Unit, Microphone, AUX IN, USB To Device, USB To Host
- Amplifiers: 6W x2
- Speakers: 12cm x 2 + 5cm x 2
- Power Supply: Adapter (PA-150 or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha)
- Power Consumption: 13W
- Accessories: Manual, Data List, Keyboard Stand, Footswitch, Music Rest, AC Power Adapter
- Dimensions (w/o stand): 1397 x 146 x 445 mm
- Dimensions (with stand): 1399 x 761 x 445 mm
- Weight (w/o stand): 21kg
- Weight (with stand): 28kg
- Colour: Black