The Yamaha Montage 8 Synthesizer & Extras Bundle consists of a Yamaha Montage 8 Synthesizer, a Music Store KB-4 Double-X Keyboard Stand and a set of AKG K52 Studio Headphones.
The Yamaha Montage 8 Synthesizer is a 88-key synthesiser featuring 128 max. polyphony, a Motion Control Synthesis Engine, and a black finish. Building on the legacy of the DX and Motif, the Yamaha Montage sets the next milestone for Synthesizers with sophisticated dynamic control, massive sound creation and streamlined workflow all combined in a powerful keyboard designed to inspire your creativity.
Motion Control Synthesis Engine unifies and controls two iconic Sound Engines: AWM2 (high-quality waveform and subtractive synthesis) and FM-X (modern, pure Frequency Modulation synthesis). These two engines can be freely zoned or layered across eight parts in a single Montage Performance. Interact with Montage Performances using Motion Control: a highly programmable control matrix for creating deep, dynamic and incredibly expressive sound. With Motion Control, you can create new sounds not possible on previous hardware synthesizers.
Montage adds a new level of expression with the Motion Control Synthesis Engine. This engine allows a variety of methods to interact with and channel your creativity into finding your own unique sound. Create dynamic sound changes from radical to sublime with the Super Knob. The Super Knob can control multiple parameters simultaneously resulting in anything you can imagine. The Super Knob can even be assigned to a second FC7 foot controller making it easy to manipulate the sound when playing with both hands.
Motion Sequences are tempo-synchronized, completely customizable control sequences that can be assigned to virtually any synthesizer parameter and provide incredible creative new ways of programming sound. The Envelope Follower converts audio into a control source for control of virtually any synthesizer parameter. For example, a drum loop could drive effects parameters for a cool rhythms or a vocal recording could control multiple parameters for a “talking” synthesizer. The audio can even be a “live” source through the A/D input.
Montage includes 1.75 GB of user flash memory with high speed reading/writing for your own custom samples or synth libraries from yamahasynth.com. The USB connection also features full MIDI support of 16 channels. Seamless Sound Switching (SSS) lets you change performances seamlessly without any cut-off in envelope or effects. This is perfect for live performances where you end one song and start another without stopping.
The main features of the Yamaha Montage 8 Synthesizer include:
- Keys: 88 Balanced Hammer Effect
- Tone Generator – Motion Control Synthesis Engine AMW2: 8 Elements; FM-X: 8 Operators, 88 Algorithms
- Maximum Polyphony – AWM2: 128; FM-X: 128 (max.)
- Multi Timbral Capacity: 16 Parts (internal), Audio Input Parts (A/D, USB)
- Wave – Preset: 5.67 GB; User: 1.75 GB
- Performance: Approx. 1,900
- Filter: 18 types
- Controllers: Master Volume, AD Input Gain knob, Pitch Bend Wheel, Modulation Wheel, Ribbon Controller, Control Sliders x8, Knobs x8, Super Knob, Data Dial
- Display: 7" TFT Colour Wide VGA LCD Touch Screen
- Connectors: USB To Device; USB To Host; MIDI In/Out/Thru; Foot Controller 1/2; Foot Switch Assignable/Sustain; Output (Balanced) L/Mono/R 6.3mm, Balanced TRS Jacks; Assignable Output Balanced L/R 6.3mm, Balanced TRS Jacks; Phones 6.3mm, Standard Stereo Phone Jack; A/D Input L/Mono/R 6.3mm, Standard Phone Jacks
- Live Sets - Preset: 128+; User: 2,048
- Tracks: 16 Sequence, Tempo, Scene
- Recording: Real Time Replace, Real Time Overdub, Real Time Punch I/O
- Note Capacity: 130,000
- Note Resolution: 480 PPQ
- Tempo (BPM): 5 – 300
- Songs: 64
- Arpeggio – Parts: 8 Simultaneous (Max.); Preset: Approx. 10,000; User: 256
- Power Consumption: 27W
- Accessories: AC Power Cord, Owner’s Manual, Cubase AI Download Information
- Dimensions: 1450 x 160 x 470 mm
- Weight: 29 kg
The Music Store KB-4 Double-X Keyboard Stand is a keyboard stand adjustable to five positions, able to sustain a max load of 50kg.
The KB-4 is a double braced, very sturdy keyboard stand, which is ideal for stage pianos. The height of the KB-4 can be adjusted in five positions with a pin.
The main features of the Music Store KB-4 Double-X Keyboard Stand include:
- Legs: Double-Braced X
- Height: 690-990 mm (5x Positions)
- Max. Load Capacity: 50 kg
- Weight: 4.2 kg
- Colour: Black
The AKG K52 Stereo Monitor Headphones is a set of closed-back over-ear monitor headphones with a frequency range of 18Hz-20kHz, a 2.5m cable, and 40mm drivers. Precisely balanced response provides reference-monitor accuracy, while large 40mm drivers deliver a wide 18Hz - 20kHz frequency response. A self-adjusting headband ensures perfect fit, and an over-ear design and lightweight construction provide exceptional comfort. A closed-back design maximises isolation. These headphones come with a professional 2.5m cable, and a 3.5mm plug with 6.3mm screw-on adapter.
The main features of the AKG K52 Stereo Monitor Headphones include:
- Headphone Type: Closed-Back
- Max. Input Power: 200 mW
- Audio Frequency Bandwidth: 18 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity Headphones: 110 dB SPL/V
- Rated Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Earpads: Leatherette
- Cable Length: 2.5 m
- Replaceable Earpads