The Yamaha MOX6 is a 61-note portable workstation using Yamaha’s powerful XS sound engine. Extremely lightweight, the MOX6 is ideal for home, studio and live performances.
The Yamaha MOX 6 is augmented by a 4-in/2-out USB audio/MIDI interface ensuring a total integration with any DAW whether you wish to record sounds from the MOX6 or external sources. Moreover the MOX6 can control and play external VST Soft Synths to augment your sound sets without the need of an external device.
The Yamaha MOX6 features a new semi-weighted action keyboard for a true/expressive piano feel that musicians will love.
This new generation of keyboard includes the Yamaha MOX Editor allowing the control of the MOX on your computer. It is even possible to use the MOX6 as a VSTi within your DAW (Digital Audio Workstation). A 48 track version of Cubase AI software is also included for the composition of complex arrangements and comes with YC-3B Organ Emulator soft synth and Steinberg Prologue analogue synthesizer.
The Yamaha MOX 6 Performance Recording mode lets you choose the best performance and record it in a pattern or song. On the other hand the Sequencer mode offers a real-time option and step recording mode to craft powerful patterns and sequences with ease. In addition the MOX6 features 6720 types of arpeggiator patterns so additional parts are easily added to your arrangement.</ p>
The main features of the Yamaha MOX6 include:
- 355MB of internal Wave ROM
- 4-In 2-Out USB Audio/MIDI interface built in
- Direct Performance recording
- Performance Creator for fast and easy split/layering
- 61-key Graded Hammer Standard for MOX8
- 1217 Voices taken directly from the MOTIF XS
- 6720 arpeggio patterns, VCM effects and vocoder
- Remote Control function
- Bundled with Yamaha YC-3B Organ Emulator, Steinberg
- Prolgue analog synth and Cubase AI
- VST3 and stand alone editor available
- Lightweight design: 7kg