The Yamaha S70XS Bundle Includes The Yamaha S70XS Professional Performance Keyboard Synthesizer, Keyboard Stand & KRK KNS-6400 Headphones
The Yamaha S70XS Keybaord Synthesizer is a highly specified and high performance instrument offering huge versatility and a rich feature set for serious live keyboard players.
The Yamaha S70XS Keybaord Synthesizer features the full length 76-note balanced hammer action keybed. The Yamaha S90XS Characterized by a huge range of highly detailed sounds and music creation capabilities carefully crafted to enhance and inspire that 'perfect performance'.
The Yamaha S70XS Keybaord Synthesizer is fitted with a huge 456 MB of onboard wave memory. This has given the Yamaha sound design teams the scope to create the most expressive, impressive and realistic sounds to-date in a professional music synthesizer.
The Yamaha S70XS comes with an invaluable audio recording and playback feature. CD-quality audio data can easily be recorded to the internal flash memory or to external USB storage devices allowing players to instantly capture not only everything played on the keyboard, but also audio sources connected to the 1/4”/XLR Combo jack input with front panel controls. By using the internal virtual modeling effects section its even possible to apply the highest quality compression, reverb and effects to the mic input to help capture the live performance but enhanced with studio quality effects processing. There is even a fullfeatured vocoder onboard for the ultimate in expressive performance.
The Yamaha S70XS also integrates nicely with the computer. With internal templates for editing softsynths and with hardware control of the host DAW plus a VST3 editor allowing the S90XS to appear and be controlled as VST instruments, the new synths can also become the backbone of a computer-based composition environment.
The main features of the Yamaha S70XS Keybaord Synthesizer include:
- The sounds of the Motif XS plus a huge new S6 handcrafted grand piano sample
- 76 note Yamaha Balanced Hammer weighted action
- Performance Creator for instant splits, layers and drum performances
- 4 knobs, 16 backlit LEDs and tons of buttons for direct hands on control
- 1/4”/XLR Combo jack A/D input (with front panel controls) for adding vocals and guitars
- Direct to USB Stereo Audio record/ playback (plus 18 minutes of internal flash memory)
KRK KNS 6400 Professional Headphones: Studio Monitors for your Ears!
Whether you are listening to some tracks, or tracking your next recording, the KRK KNS6400 gives you the famous KRK sound independent of your monitors.
The closed-back around-the-ear design brings you closer to your music, and the highly isolated surround pads give you the freedom to immerse yourself in the sound without having your monitor mix escape into open microphones - and keeps live instruments out of what you are monitoring.
KRK Headphones provide a precise listening experience that takes you from personal studio to commercial studio to on-the-go track evaluations -- and they allow you to accurately enjoy your music with the consistent voicing philosophy and honest reproduction top producers, studio musicians, performers and engineers have come to trust.
KRK headphones provide incredibly natural frequency response that gives you a reference standard unaffected by your location.
KRK KNS 6400 Headphones features include:
- Reference quality frequency response for closed-back, circum-aural dynamic headphones
- Newly developed headphone acoustical system
- Exceedingly accurate, natural and wide frequency response
- Large dynamic range with extremely consistent low-distortion detail and clarity
- Extended low frequency definition, ensures the bass component of your music is accurately reproduced, and is not lost
- Transparent reproduction of high-frequencies, resulting in highly accurate imaging
- High-efficiency Neodynium 40mm driver
- High durability 2.5m single-sided straight cable with oxygen-free copper wires
- Adjustable, foldable driver enclosures provide comfort and portability
- Replacable cable, head, and ear cushions to ensure long product life
- Soft carrying case embossed with the KRK logo
- Head Coupling: Circumaural (Isolating)
- Voice Coil: Copper-clad aluminum wire
- Driver Type: Low weight neodymium
- Driver Diameter: 40mm
- Sensitivity/Efficiency: 95dB SPL @1mW
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-22 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion <0.1%
- Rated Impedance 36 ohms
- Ambient Noise Isolation Up to 26 dBA
- Ear Cushion type: Acoustic cellular foam
- Headpad Finish: Leatherette
- Headphone Finish: Black impact resistant plastic
- Cable: 2.5 m, (8.2 ft.), 99,99% OFC detachable
- Connector: Gold-plated stereo 1/8” (3.5 mm)
- Cable Connection: Strain relief managed
- Adaptor Screw-on 1/4” (6.3 mm)
- Weight without Cable: 202 g (0.44lbs)
- Dimensions: 245mm x 268mm x 94mm 9.6” x 10.5” x 3.7”