The Eurolite LED D-400 Beam Effect is an LED beam effect, featuring five 3W RGBAW LEDs, and is DMX operable, with a 4-digit LED display, and a built-in microphone. The D-1000 is a derby with rotating beams in different colour combinations, and is equipped with five bright 3W LEDs in red, green, blue, amber, and white. Operable in stand-alone mode or via DMX, DMX512 control is possible via any commercial DMX controller (occupies 3 channels).
Comfortable addressing and setting is available via a control panel with an LED display and four operating buttons. This beam effect features functions including static colours, RGBAW colour blend, colour change, colour fade, strobe settings and motor-steps via DMX, anf Master/Slave. Sound-control is available via a built-in microphone, with microphone sensitivity adjustable via a rotary control, and a locking possibility is provided at the mounting bracket.
The main features of the Eurolite LED D-1000 Beam Effect include:
- Power supply: 230 V AC, 5 Hz~
- Power consumption: 45 W
- Number of DMX channels: 3
- DMX-512 connection: 3-pin XLR
- Sound-control: Via built-in microphone
- Functions: Static colours, RGBAW colour blend, colour change, colour fade, strobe settings and motor-steps via DMX, & Master/Slave
- LED type: 3W
- Number of LEDs: 6 (1x R, 1x G, 1x B, 1x A, 1x W)
- Beam angle: 130°
- Dimensions: 385 x 245 x 155 mm
- Weight: 3.5 kg
- Not designed for household room illumination, for show effect lighting