The AKG C520L is a head-worn condenser microphone with maximum dynamic range for perfect vocal sound.
The AKG C520L can be used with the B 29 L battery power supply, AKG WMS Series bodypack transmitters, or the MPA V L adapter for external phantom powering.
The AKG C520L is an ideal choice for frontmen, singing keyboardists, drummers, guitarists, and dancers. The microphone arm mounts either on the left or right side of the headband as desired. Its cardioid polar pattern effectively rejects unwanted ambient noise. The C 520 provides the perfect solution for any performer needing a handsfree microphone.
A transducer shock mount reduces handling noise to a minimum. The moisture shield prevents perspiration from penetrating into the transducer element, ensuring a high degree of humidity protection for the microphone.
AKG C520L main features include:
- Head-worn microphone with continuously adjustable behind-the-neck headband
- External shock mount for high mechanical-noise rejection
- Miniature gooseneck for precise positioning near the user's mouth
- Microphone arm provides choice of left or right-hand use
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 60 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 5 mV/Pa (-46 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 130 dB/132 dB (for THD = 1 %/3 %)
- Equivalent noise level: 31 dB-A
- Impedance: <= 200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >= 2000 ohms
- Connector:3-pin mini XLR
- Cable: C 520 L: 1.5 m (5 ft.)
- Finish: matte black
- Dimensions: length: 195 mm (7.7 in.) (microphone only); max. diameter: 134 mm (5.3 in.)
- Net weight: 26 g (0.9 oz.)
AKG C 520 L Head-Worn Condenser Microphone (code 44534)
Can be used with the B 29 L battery power supply, AKG WMS Series bodypack transmitters, or the MPA V L adapter for external phantom powering.
£135.34 (inc vat)