The AKG CK 47 Hypercardioid Shotgun Microphone. High quality screw-on capsule for all AKG GN gooseneck modules and the AKG HM 1000 hanging module.
The AKG CK 47 is a hypercardioid shotgun capsule designed for use with AKG Discreet Acoustics Modular Series products. The AKG CK47 combines an 80° pickup angle, studio quality audio, and clean offaxis response. It is an ideal tool wherever studio-standard sound quality is required, or for inexperienced talkers. The CK 47 comes complete with a W 70 windscreen.
The main features of the AKG CK 47 include:
- Ideal for theatre, onstage miking, lectern, houses of worship and conference applications
- Hypercardioid polar pattern
- 80° pickup angle
- Screw-on Capsule Module
- Studio quality shotgun capsule
- Polar pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 16.5 mV/Pa (-36 dBV) re 1 V/Pa
- Max. SPL: 133 dB (for 1 % THD)
- Equivalent noise level: 20 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 74 dB
- Impedance: <=600 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >=2,000 ohms
- Current consumption: <3 mA
- Connector: Discreet Acoustics Modular standard
- Finish: Matte dark grey
- Net weight: 39 g (1.4 oz.)
- Shipping weight: 248 g (8.7 oz.)
AKG CK 47 Hypercardioid Shotgun Microphone (code 48294)
Combines an 80° pickup angle, studio quality audio, and clean offaxis response. It is an ideal tool wherever studio-standard sound quality is required, or for inexperienced talkers.
£247.05 (inc vat)