The AKG WMS 450 PT Presenter Set Wireless Diversity Set, Band 6, operates on carrier frequencies 835.100 to 864.900 MHz which includes the Channel 70 (ISM) license-free frequencies.
Offering true diversity reception for rock-solid, reliable connections that you can depend upon, the WMS 450 series of wireless microphones is a fully professional system which features some of AKG's best loved capsules. Up to 4 channels can be used simultaneously in the unlicensed channel 70 ISM frequency range and local licenses for further static frequencies can be purchased through JFMG. For large, multichannel systems AKG offers a wide range of aerials, antenna-distribution and powering devices to allow you to tailor the system to your needs.
The AKG WMS 450 PT is your best choice for any application calling for a solution that is more flexible than a simple plug-and-play system yet easy to set up and operate. The WMS 450 provides cost-efficient, high-performance solutions for situations where several radio mics will be used simultaneously, including gigs at small clubs, small stages, or regional events. Using several single-channel systems has its limitations and may simply be too much for the available radio band.
The WMS 450 PRESENTER SET includes the PT 450 bodypack transmitter, SR 450 receiver and C 407 L lavalier microphone. The PT 450 is a high-performance, compact bodypack transmitter for a host of applications. Many innovative features enhance both system reliability and user friendliness.
The PT 450 uses a rugged case, and the mini XLR input allows you to connect a wide selection of microphones and instruments. A special jack lets you connect an optional external mute switch enabling the user to mute the audio signal even if the transmitter is hidden in the clothes. The SR 450 diversity receiver is your best choice for cost-efficient, high-performance multichannel systems. Up to 12 channels can be used simultaneously within the same subband and even large systems will work smoothly in environments hostile to RF transmission.
Being compatible with professional WMS 4000 antenna splitters, power supplies, and high quality antennas, the WMS450 enables you to set up highly complex wireless systems. The C 407 L lavalier microphone is absoloutely perfect for speech and performances. The C 407 L condenser connects to the mini-XLR connector on the PT 450 which powers the miniature microphone and transmitts the signal to the SR 450 receiver. Alternative microphones can be connected and powered in the same way, giving you a versatile wirless system.
The included MKG L cable is mini XLR to 1/4 inch jack type and allows you to feed your own signal, from a guitar or keyboard for example, into the PT 450 Bodypack transmitter. A rotary Gain control inside the battery compartment allows you to match the bodypack transmitter input gain to the microphone or instrument you connected to the transmitter.
The main features of the AKG WMS 450 PT include:
- The perfect WMS 450 Set for professional presentations and all types of broadcast and theatrical applications
- System includes: 1 PT 450 bodypack transmitter, 1 SR 450 receiver, 1 C 407 L lavalier microphone, 1 belt clip, 1 AA size battery, 1 MKG L cable, 2 antennas, 1 rack mounting kit, power supply
- C 407 L is a professional miniature condenser microphone. Its broadband, flat audio reproduction in an omnidirectional format is ideal for all types of broadcast and theatrical applications
- PT 450 uses a rugged case, and the mini XLR input allows you to connect a wide selection of microphones and instruments
- Infrared data download link for quick setup
- Transmitter battery status display on the receiver
- Integrated frequency scanner with frequency management database
- Up to 12 channels can be used simultaneously between 835 - 862 MHz
- Rehearsal function for finding dead spots
- SR 450 features detachable antennae, XLR and 1/4 inch jack audio outputs
- Programmable warning functions using two-colour display backlighting
- Up to 6 hours battery life from one 1.5 V AA alkaline battery