The AKG WMS 450 VOCAL SET C5 Wireless Microphone System operates on carrier frequencies 835.100 to 864.900 MHz which includes the Channel 70 (ISM) license-free frequencies. Includes WMS450 SET HT450 X 1 with C5 Microphone Element, SR450 X 1. The perfect WMS 450 Set for all types of premium live vocal performance applications.
Offering true diversity reception for rock-solid, reliable connections that you can depend upon, the WMS 450 series of wireless microphones is a fully professional system which features some of AKG's best loved capsules. Up to 4 channels can be used simultaneously in the unlicensed channel 70 ISM frequency range and local licenses for further static frequencies can be purchased through JFMG. For large, multichannel systems AKG offers a wide range of aerials, antenna-distribution and powering devices to allow you to tailor the system to your needs.
The AKG WMS 450 VOCAL SET C5 is your best choice for any application calling for a solution that is more flexible than a simple plug-and-play system yet easy to set up and operate. The WMS 450 provides cost-efficient, high-performance solutions for situations where several radio mics will be used simultaneously, including gigs at small clubs, small stages, or regional events. Using several single-channel systems has its limitations and may simply be too much for the available radio band.
The WMS 450 VOCAL SET C5 includes the HT 450 handheld transmitter with C 5 microphone element and the SR 450 receiver. The HT 450 is a high-performance, rugged handheld transmitter for a host of applications. Many innovative features enhance both system reliability and user friendliness. An LC display indicates all important system data at a glance, including the selected frequency in MHz or as a Preset subchannel, available battery capacity in hours, a warning when battery capacity is low, as well as the current transmission mode.
Once you have set a frequency on the receiver, an infrared transmission link will feed the related data to the assigned transmitter within seconds, making the setting up of large multichannel systems child’s play. A noiseless ON-MUTE/PRG-OFF switch and status LED add to the transmitter’s user-friendliness.
The HT 450 handheld transmitter, in this version, is loaded with the AKG condenser microphone element C 5. The C 5 professional condenser vocal microphone element will make your voice cut through the loudest mix - on any stage. Its cardioid polar pattern ensures maximum gain before feedback.
The SR 450 diversity receiver is your best choice for cost-efficient, high-performance multichannel systems. Up to 12 channels can be used simultaneously within the same subband and even large systems will work smoothly in environments hostile to RF transmission. Being compatible with professional WMS 4000 antenna splitters, power supplies, and high quality antennas, the WMS 450 enables you to expand and set up highly complex wireless systems.
The main features of the AKG WMS 450 VOCAL SET C5 include:
- The perfect WMS 450 Set for all types of premium live vocal performance applications
- System includes: 1 HT 450/C handheld transmitter with C 5 microphone element, 1 SR 450 receiver, 1 SA stand adapter, 1 AA size battery, 2 antennas, 1 rack mounting kit, power supply
- The C 5 professional condenser vocal microphone element will make your voice cut through the loudest mix - on any stage, its cardioid polar pattern ensures maximum gain before feedback, 65 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range
- Infrared data download link for quick setup
- Transmitter battery status display on the receiver
- Integrated frequency scanner with frequency management database
- Up to 12 channels can be used simultaneously between 835 - 862 MHz
- Rehearsal function for finding dead spots
- SR 450 features detachable antennae, XLR and 1/4 inch jack audio outputs
- Programmable warning functions using two-colour display backlighting
- Up to 6 hours battery life from one 1.5 V AA alkaline battery