The Audio-Technica ATW-701P Presenter System delivers professional features and sound quality unheard of in its class. These easy-to-use wireless systems feature eight selectable frequency-coordinated channels, diversity operation for increased range/reliability, automatic frequency scanning, Tone Lock™ squelch and more. The Audio Technica ATW-701P Presenter System comes equipped with lavalier microphones. For multiple-mic applications, as many as eight systems may be used together.
The Audio-Technica ATW701P Presenter System is comprised of the ATW-R700 receiver and ATW-T701 UniPak® transmitter with lavalier microphone.
The Audio-Technica ATW-701P Presenter System specifications include:
- Operating Frequencies: F-Band: 840-865 MHz
- Number of Channels: 8
- Frequency Stability: ±0.005%, Phase Lock Loop frequency control
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Maximum Deviation: ±25 kHz
- Operating Range: 200' typical
- Operating Temperature Range: 40° F (4° C) to 110° F (43° C)
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz to 12 kHz
- Transmitter Batteries (not included): Two 1.5V AA alkaline (not included)
- Receiver Audio Output: Unbalanced: 211 mV (-13.5 dBV) (1 kHz modulation, 10 kHz deviation)
Balanced: 150 mV (-16.5 dBV) (1 kHz modulation, 10 kHz deviation)
- Receiver Output Connectors: Unbalanced: 1/4" TS ("mono") phone jack
- Receiver Power Supply: 230V AC (50 Hz) to 12V DC 500m A (centre positive), external power supply
Audio Technica ATW-701F/P Wireless Tie Clip / Lavalier Microphone System (code 38091)
Presenter System is comprised of the ATW-R700 receiver and ATW-T701 UniPak® transmitter with lavalier microphone.
£197.10 (inc vat)