These professional condenser microphones for studio recording and live applications have all the big-time features packed in an extremely compact form factor. They are sold as a matched pair, perfect for stereophonic recording and for a very resonable price.
The C-2s utilize a low-mass diaphragm for ultra-wide frequency response and ultimate sound reproduction and their inconspicuous size makes them perfect for acoustic instruments, overhead applications and pianos. The cardioid pickup pattern effectively eliminates feedback, plus there is switchable low frequency roll-off and -10 dB input attenuation. Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion, while a gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector assures the highest signal integrity.
Custom microphone stand adapters, windscreens, stereo-bar and transport case are all included, making these condenser microphones ready for use straight out of the box
- 2 professional true condenser microphones for studio recording and live applications
- Sold as matched pairs, perfect for stereophonic recording
- Low-mass diaphragm for ultra-wide frequency response and ultimate sound reproduction
- Perfect for acoustic instruments, overheads, piano, etc.
- Cardioid pickup pattern for effective feedback elimination
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off and -10 dB input attenuation
- Custom microphone stand adapters, windscreens, stereo-bar and transport case included
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector for highest signal integrity
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Transducer: True Condenser 16mm (0.63 inch) single diapragm
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid - pressure gradient
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio Cardioid: 75dB A-weighted, Omni-directional: 76dB A-weighted
- Maximum SPL (1% THD @ 1 kHz): 140dB (0 dB), 150dB (-10 dB)
- Open Ciruit Sensitivity (at 1kHz): -41dBV (o dBV = 1 V/Pa).
- Power: +48V Phantom
- Output Impedance Nominal: 75 ohms
- Load: >1k ohms
- Output Connectors 3-pin Gold Plated Balanced XLR
- Level Attenuation (Pad): -10dB (switchable)
- Low-cut filter: 6dB/oct at 120Hz (switchable)
- Dimensions: 94 x 20mm (Length x Diameter)
- Weight: 0.09 kg (0.21 lbs.)
Behringer C-2 Studio Condenser Microphone Matched Pair (code 30917)
2 professional true condenser microphones for studio recording and live applications; perfect for stereophonic recording.
£39.00 (inc vat)